Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winter Is a Comin', Gathering Time

.
While in Holland Michigan last week, Man and I visited the Windmill Island Gardens.  While in the greenhouse my phone rang, I handed the Sony off to Man.  In ran this little dude (or dudette) and Man had some fun shooting a few photos.  Seems this little one is preparing for winter, as he (or she) could not stuff any more nuts in it's mouth pockets, so resorted to carrying the extra food.  Gotta stock up for winter.

(Below, if you look carefully, you can see that both mouth pockets are stuffed full.)




Dude or dudette is a chipmunk, by the way!  LOL


.

2 comments:

Gini said...

How cute . . . Alvin?!

Michelle Goodrum said...

I didn't realize their mouth pockets were that big. Thanks for the closeups to put things in perspective.