Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mule Deer

.
While staying in Davis Mountains State Park, near Fort Davis Texas, the mule deer would come to visit several times a day. These photos were all shot out of the dirty back window of Tana and tweaked just a bit with the photo editing program.



A momma and a younger one:


Mom came pretty close and with the help of Sony, I got her real close:



And a male, as usual, the male is a bit more shy:





.

1 comment:

Lynne Carothers said...

I wonder if people have fed them. I hope not. Maybe they have just never seen people before and were curious! Now that would be a good thing. I love mule deer. I have a great photo of them taken in Glacier NP.