Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Friday, January 25, 2013

Black-Tailed Prairie Dog

.
Faithful readers may remember that I am bonkers over prairie dogs.  These cuties were residents of the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum.

Stretched out, watching something - -


Stand off at the OK Corral, errr, the prairie dog burrow.  You can almost hear them, mine, no mine, no - -




This fellow (gal) came right up to the wall and almost looked as if he were chatting and begging from the little boy nearby.


Lunch time - -





*Now before ya all start lecturing me, I am well aware that these "rodents" are not considered man's best friends out here in the west.  I get it.

.

1 comment:

Lynne Carothers said...

Aaahhh the prairie dog ... yep, I love those sweet cheeks, too! I drove my family crazy tracking them down on our trip our west years ago. Great memories.