Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tampa Zoo:: The Baby Elephants Playing in the Pool

Copyright 2016, CABS for Reflection's Flora and Fauna

Our visit to the Tampa Lowry Zoo was to visit babies.  The elephants caught my attention for 11 minutes and almost 70 photos.  Yes, they were that cute.  I'll confess, I have never seen elephants play and swim in the water the way these two did.  The larger (I am assuming from birthdates) is Mpumi, born December 23, 2012.  The slightly smaller is Mavi, born on July 29, 2013.

Enjoy the show:








































.

No comments: