Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hummer Heaven

.
A little place for the hummers.  I have one particular male that comes to visit and stands on top of one of the shepherd hooks between drinks.  It is amazing to see him stand so still for so long, no wings moving.  How DOES he hold on, that hook is good size diameter and his little feet are so, well, little!





.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it!!! Some don't seem as flighty as others and will make sure you know you are around to watch them. Then others are just the opposite. I love your hummer place.

Barbara Poole said...

Nice picture and I love the lighting.