Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Copper :: Our Smoke Bush

.
I happen to love smoke bushes, that fine poof of a flower that resembles a poof of smoke enchants me.  So, many moons ago, I purchased a smoke bush.  Only the smoke is disappointing, a smokeless smoke bush??  SIGHHH

BUT, then fall comes, and it turns into this coppery colored glorious specimen  glowing in the final days of the growing season.  (Oh, and Man says the leaves smell heavenly when he cuts/mulches them up with his monster mower.)


Tween you and me, I don't believe any photo ever does justice to the smoke bush.




.

No comments: