Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Friday, February 22, 2013

Sting Rays :: Pet Me, Pet Me!

.
Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium

Touch tank, they have their spines trimmed.  They really seem to be people crazy.  They moved about the tanks quickly and continuously, swimming right up, almost begging, puppy like, to be touched.




Pet me, PET ME!!  Here I come, PET ME!!





* All those white spots and squares and such, are reflections of the ceiling lights.  Between trying to capture these fast moving, 'in your face' creatures and the water movement and the lights, it was quite the challenge.  Flash NOT used.  And, no, I did not pet them.  I probably should have, but, well, chickened out.

.

No comments: