Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tiger, At Dinner Time

.
Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium, Litchfield Park, Arizona.

Photo taken from some distance, I focused through the square of the chain link fence.  I could not get to the fence, it was 10 feet or so away.  I picked one square, and centered the tiger's head in it, zoomed and shot.  He was enjoying a rack of ribs.  If he had not been having dinner I could not have been able to get a shot, since he was eating, he was still.





.

3 comments:

Jasia said...

Very nice shot! Atta girl!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Sherry - Family Tree Writer said...

Lovely indeed! Grrrreat shot! It looks like you are right next to him! Glad to know you are not.

And, thanks for the photo tip, too. I will remember!