Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Clouded Leopard

.
Man and I went to the Tampa Lowry Zoo.

As always I shot way too many photos and as always, many of them are crummy.  Shooting animals is a challenge.

This is the clouded leopard.  It is from Southeast Asia.  Signage at the zoo said this cat actually purrs like a smaller cats.

Photo taken from 30 or 40 feet (or more), through fencing.  The while lines down the sides of the face are the fence.  I decided to go for face shots on many of the creatures rather than have photos with more fence than animals.





.

1 comment:

FranE said...

Love it. Looks like he is right up front. So clear. Great shot