Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Thursday, May 24, 2018

European Union Stuff

.
Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflection's Flora and Fauna

This European Union GDPR stuff is confusing at best.

I have done some incomplete research on the subject, I sure am confused, as are many legal eagles.  Seriously, if they can't figure it out, how do you think I am going to?

From this article, I feel I do not have to take ANY action, and, here is my reasoning, directly quoted from this article:

"Exemptions and Derogations
While the GDPR has broad implications for commerce, it nonetheless exempts certain entities or activities from compliance. Below is a non-exhaustive review of key exemptions.

Personal or household activity
Article 2(2c) states that the regulation does not apply for data processing :by a natural person in the course of a purely personal or household activity”."

I believe this is purely personal and a household activity.  I have NEVER monetized any of my blogs or web sites.

I have deleted the email follow widget, the subscribe widget and the followers widget, as a matter of prudence.  If you make a comment here you will note I have a disclaimer about email contact via that format.




.

No comments: