Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Friday, November 1, 2019

Mobile Kapoot. Visitors Please Use Computers to View Now

Copyright 2019, CABS for Reflections Flora and Fauna

Well, it appears that many of my blogs and blog posts are no longer viewable on mobile devices.

I have NOT changed ONE thing on this blog for months, but all of a sudden I cannot view my own posts on my iToys.

If I did nothing, and I can see all this on the computer I can only surmise that somehow Google, Google Photos and Blogger have made some change.

I cannot figure it out. I have had others look at it, briefly, they cannot figure it out.

They might be able to figure it out if I fork over some ca$h.

Seeing that this has been pure hobby and there is NO income producing, NONE, the likelyhood of my paying someone to fix this is

well, NILL.

SOOO, if you are really interested in viewing my flora and fauna posts, I am sorry to say, you will just have to use a computer to try.

Mobile is DOA.

Thanks for visiting, it was fun.

Carol

No comments: