Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alice's Tree Penthouse, Up Close




*You might enjoy visiting Linda at Flipside for her great post Wordless Wednesday--Go Ask Alice...... , as well as my response to her Wordless Wednesday challenge, Alice is Gonna Have to Climb a Bit.  You can see, and sorta read, the fun we have on Wednesdays with her photo challenges.

2 comments:

Éire Historian said...

I love it! What a delight! Makes me want to read Alice in Wonderland again. I'm going to go find my copy right now. Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful photograph. Jennifer

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

I guess she will have to eat the side of that magic mushroom that makes her g-r-o-w TALL. Too much fun!!!