Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Revisiting George Washington Carver National Monument, Stone Wall

I am going to stretch the scope of Flora and Fauna here, to stone walls, because I thought they were wonderful, and, of course, since it is my sandbox here at Reflections, (or should that be my stone wall?), I get to stretch the scope when I feel like it! 

Besides, there are trees and leaves and grass, and a winter setting sun.  When I look at the second photo I am filled with a sense of peace, how about you?



1 comment:

Michelle Goodrum said...

Yep, you have caught the essence of peace. I feel the day's tensions slipping away as I view this picture.