Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Blue Heron, One Legged Stand, It's Cold Outside

.
Man and I went to the fishing pier last week, it was a bit blustery and chilly, but the water and sky were crystal clear.  This guy (gal?) was honkered down behind the building, almost to the parking lot, my guess he  (she) was there trying to stay out of the wind.


When I moved just a little, trying to get a different angle to shoot from, I discovered he was standing on one leg, not unusual, but, still interesting to see.




* Wait till you see what other water foul we were introduced to while on the pier.
.

No comments: