Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Monday, June 27, 2011

The Chickens of Haynes Arizona, Gold Ghost Town

.
In April, while staying in Camp Verde Arizona, Man and I made several trips to Jerome Arizona, and one of those trips included a few hours stop in Haynes, Arizona, a gold mine ghost town.  It is now a eclectic junk yard man's heaven.  Man was in heaven!  Even tho I did find a number of interesting objects to photograph, I was rather bored by the whole thing, except for the critters around town, a burrow and a goat or two and a mess of chickens.  I'll bring you the burrow and goat another day, but, here are the chickens:












And, if you think  it was easy getting this many photos of chickens, think again, they move fast and continuously!  Geesh!




.

1 comment:

Cheri Hopkins aka You Go Genealogy Girl #2 said...

I'm a chicken lover, of pics, porcelains and everything so these were great. I stole a bunch of your photos for new desktop backgrounds. Will think of you every time I see one! YGGG #2