Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring Bulbs Are Beautiful on Flora and Fauna Even in June

.
I have taken a lot of flower photos while in Salt Lake City, I don't think we could have visited at a prettier time of the year, when we first arrived spring bulbs were still blooming and quite beautiful.  There were tulips and iris and these star shaped delicate bulbs, which I have not identified.  Now a month later the roses are outstanding (stay tuned).  All beautiful, and many I have no idea what they are.  How fun is that??  LOTS of fun!  LOL

I love that they have that striking white stripe on the buds,
clearly visible even before they open to these stunning flowers.



.

No comments: