Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Tulips, Most Unusual Colors

.
During a day trip to Park City Utah, Becky and I had a field day photographing the lovely SPRING tulips and daffodils.  She has several photos on her post here.

Here is one of the photos I took of the same colored tulip.


Becky and I certainly like the same flowers, and we find ourselves photographing the same ones, over and over again.




*Poor Man, having to wait for TWO of us to shoot too many photos of such beautiful specimans.  He just grinned, he earned bonus points that day!  LOL  Thanks, Man!
.

1 comment:

FranE said...

Don't you love special men like Man. The Hero was like that. You have caught some great shots!