Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Horses of Mackinaw, In Green

On Mackinaw Island since there are no motorized vehicles you will see a lot of horses, horses pulling all types of conveyances, buggies, flat beds, cabs, and even a bit of topiary.


I hope you have enjoyed the Horses of Mackinaw.

3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

I do believe I would love this island. It is now on my Bucket List.

Barbara Poole said...

Of places to go!! Thanks Carol.
Guess I was a little too quick to hit sent.

Michelle Goodrum said...

This photo put a smile on my face.

I agree with Barbara about putting it on my Bucket List of places to go.

Thanks!