Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Monday, November 22, 2010

In the Land of Lincoln, Eight Points

OK, I normally would not do this, post the same photo here and over at Reflections From the Fence, but, I was so excited bout this guy, I just have to share him again.  The photo format here at Flora and Fauna allows for a larger view, so, here he is, in his larger view.


4 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

I don't blame you, because he is a beauty.

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

Oh my! What a magnificent animal. To think that is one of my favorite foods too. *Feeling shameful*

You certainly got a great photo and I am glad you shared it a second time because I didn't see it the first time. VERY nice!

Michelle Goodrum said...

Whoooaaaa!! He is a beaut. And I love his tail too. Don't you just love it when you're in the right place at the right time and it all comes together!

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Congrats....what a photo!