Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cholla Fruit, a Different Color


In December, I shared a photo of a cholla, the fruit, in yellow.  At Boot Hill Cemetery, Tombstone, Arizona, I found this specimen, with a orange/red colored fruit.  Due to the bright and totally abundant sunshine (which I just cannot stand - YA, who do I think I am kidding - I LOVE this abundant and totally bright sunshine), the color is not true, but you can get the idea.

2 comments:

Jasia said...

We could sure use some of that sunshine here in Motown. Care to share? (Some heat would be much appreciated to!)

Barbara Poole said...

Same as what Jasia said. Oh, I almost forgot, your picture is nice too.