Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maybe Fowl(ed), WHAT Am I? Answer: Guinea Fowl, Thanks Hummer

Today at Flipside, Linda, has photos of our National bird, the bald eagle, you just have to see.  My response to our friendly every Wordless Wednesday challenge is this fowl or bird of some kind that I cannot identify.  It was taken on our country road on July 15th, I thought, maybe, wild turkeys, but when I started the google search, I came up with a huge question mark.  I will gladly entertain suggestions as to type and name of this creature.



1 comment:

FranE said...

Guinea Hen..http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/Guineas/BRKGuineas.html
When it says noisey they are not joking. But we kept them for snake deterrents. I think it was the vibration for their cries that would shock any nervous system...lol ;)