Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Can't Hide From Reflections

Readers may remember I found a tree frog hangin' out on the doorwall a few weeks ago.

He must approve of his accommodations, living round my deck and the potted plants.  Must be enough bugs for a continuous food supply.  Seems he is still around.  I was deadheading the marigolds the other day, and he jumped, of course, so did I.  Then, I peaked into the depths of the marigolds and found him resting there.  You know I just had to try to get a photo - -


3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

Now the owl would love this!

Greta Koehl said...

He is so cute. My younger daughter would squeal with joy over this kind of discovery.

Michelle Goodrum said...

It looks like you have a new pet!