Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meet the Tree Frog

Here he/she is on the deck Monday morning.  He/she is all of 1 inch long.  I do believe he/she is in the process of turning gray to match the deck floor.


And, here he/she is 5 hours before, just hanging out on the door wall.  Yes, you read that right, hanging on the door wall at 4 AM.  Dogs had a potty break, I got a photo.




* Believe he/she is a gray tree frog.  Google em, a number of articles, here is a fun one.

3 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

Amazing. Do you work for National Geographic?

Éire Historian said...

Extraordinary! You are the Queen of Photography! Cheers! J.

Greta Koehl said...

Aw, the neatest little guy - this just made my day!