Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hydrangea


My hydragea, just beginning to bloom, last week.  Mine never turn pink or blue no matter how much acid loving plant food I give them.  And, they are not the prettiest bushes in my yard, straggley, not full.  I know it all has to do with the sand and gravel pit we live on, thanks to retreating glaciers a few years back!  But, close up, pretty.

2 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

It is a nice picture. Anyway, darn that glacier a few years back...good for a laugh on this hot humid day.

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Mine are just about done for the summer. It is the first year they have ever bloomed and I got the full range of colors....just amazing. I hope I don't have to wait another five years for them to bloom again....lol