Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Monday, March 28, 2011

Therapy Times Four

.

These four were spied in Mesilla New Mexico.  Don't cha love their ride??  They are therapy dogs out for a little shopping R & R between visits to schools, hospitals or nursing homes.  Trouble is, I do not recall where the mommie said she took these cuties to spread their cheer.  We know they spread their cheer even while shopping, Nita and I were smiling, who could resist??


3 comments:

Becky Wiseman said...

Awwww. How sweet.

Dogs really do help as therapy. While Mom was in the hospital we were allowed to bring in my niece's Shitsu (spelling?) to Mom's room. Every once in a while she'd say "Is Millie here?" and we'd grab the pup and put her in bed with Mom. She found a lot of comfort in petting Millie!

Greta Koehl said...

Gosh, Carol, I am having a dog-love spasm! Can't have dogs here as everyone else in the family is allergic. So I have to enjoy them vicariously. Thanks for sharing this fabulous picture!

Gini said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute and so healing. They are adorable and glad you shared...put a smile on my face, Carol!