Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reflection's Gets Some New Houseplants

.
For the most part, the houseplants I took with us during THE Trip did very well.  But, some of my violets are looking a bit worn, and I have decided to replace a few of them with different kinds of plants.  Mix it up a bit, as they say.  The other day while taking photos for World Photography Day I shot this photo of 2 of the new arrivals, a cyclamen and an orchid.  I have never had an orchid before, learning curve, plant style!





*See that dark red pitcher, Man's mother made him Kool-aid in it when he was a wee bit of a boy!
.

No comments: