Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Friday, September 24, 2010

Fort Wayne's Children's Zoo, Yellow-Green Jumping Thing, Ewwww

I leaned over to see zoo exhibit, in the African display, and came face to face with:


And, here is what it looks like cropped, maybe TOO close and personal, ewwwwwwwwwwww




*I have an extreme dislike for things like this that jump since I was preggers and something (a cricket??) jumped right into my face.  Years later I had something akin to this bite me on the back of my knee, which bite, I had an adverse allergic type reaction to.  Therefore, EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

No comments: