Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pink at Last

As some of my readers may remember, Man and I live on land created by a retreating glacier, actually, the dumping grounds of said retreating glacier.  (Translation:  we live on a sand and gravel pit!) 

As I have said before, there is no way there is enough acid loving plant food in the world to get my hydrangeas to bloom blue.

But, one did finally make pink.  OK, so, it is turning because it is fall, but, beggars cannot be choosers, so,

PINK AT LAST, PINK AT LAST!!




*Encouraged by this pink, even late in the year, I heavily fed the hydrangeas again this fall!  Hope springs eternal.

2 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

You must be thrilled with this. Just lovely.

Michelle Goodrum said...

Yeah!