Reflection's Flora and Fauna
A collection of my photos of flora and fauna, and maybe now and then,
something else that catches my attention and just will not let go.
Maybe even with little verbage, which is pretty hard for this gal.



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Butterflies, Bees, Bugs, Flowers, More Butterflies, Bees, Bugs

.
Along a walking trail last weekend I found these butterflies and bees and bugs on these very bright yellow flowers.  These flowers must have really had some great smell or some other secret to attract so many little pollinators.

Below, how many can you count??  I see two of the butterflies, 1 large bee, 2 bugs of some kind that sorta, mmm, look like they are having a bit of cuddle time, and way down at the bottom left, some dude or dudette crawling up from the underside of that flower.


When I applied auto correct to the photo below, the blue on the wings just popped out.  Could be that auto correct took some creative license with my photo??


Below, I, err, Sony caught that bee in mid air.  Just love when Sony does that!  


Below, the cuddle bugs again and two larger bees, on butterfly.





.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty butterfly - I've never seen that variety before. Do you know what it is?

Carol said...

Karen, NO idea, sorry.

Gini said...

Oh my, Carol, you have out done yourself, these are absolutely beautiful. Those are framers!